MEDIA STATEMENT OF THE CURRENT
SITUATION OF THE COVID-19 INFECTION
IN BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
07 Zulkaedah 1441 / 29 June 2020
1. The Ministry of Health would like to inform the public that today, Monday, 07 Zulkaedah 1441 / 29 June 2020, Alhamdulillah with the grace of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'Ala, there is no new case of COVID-19 infection in the country. Therefore, the total number of COVID-19 cases in Brunei Darussalam remains at 141 cases.
2. Meanwhile, currently there are 409 individuals who are undergoing mandatory isolation at the monitoring centers provided by the Government, who have just arrived in the country after traveling abroad. At present, a total of 2,698 individuals have completed their mandatory self-isolation at the monitoring centres.
3. In the past 24 hours, a total of 112 samples have been tested for the SARS-CoV-2 virus that brings the total number of laboratory tests conducted since January 2020 to 29,223 tests. Meanwhile, with regards to the COVID-19 swab test for individuals who have recently returned from the United Kingdom, all the passengers on board have tested negative.
4. Following the announcement on the Bruhealth App, Alhamdulillah at this time a total of 405,034 individuals have registered to the application. For companies and premises, a total of 10,879 have registered for the BruHealth application. Meanwhile, regarding the premiseScan application, a total of 5,948 have downloaded the PremiseScan application by 4,262 business premises.
5. Furthermore, the Ministry of Health would also like to inform the public that commencing Friday, 11 Zulkaedah 1441 / 03 July 2020, yellow BruHealth code holders will be allowed to perform Friday prayers in mosques, surau and musalla throughout country. Therefore, they can book their slot to attend the Friday prayers starting today.
6. For further information and latest updates, members of the public can visit the official website of the Ministry of Health at www.moh.gov.bn or by contacting the Health Advice Line 148 or through the BruHealth App or the app healthinfo.gov.bn
- END -
Reference : KK/PR/2
Date : 06 Zulkaedah 1441H / 28 June 2020