ON THE CURRENT SITUATION OF
THE COVID-19 INFECTION IN BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
Safar 1442 / 30 September 2020
1. The Ministry of Health would like to announce that today, Wednesday, 12 Safar 1442 / 30 September 2020, Alhamdulillah with the grace of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'Ala, there is no new case of COVID-19 infection in the country. Therefore, the total number of COVID-19 cases in Brunei Darussalam remains at 146 cases.
2. Meanwhile, one active case is still being treated at the National Isolation Center and is in stable condition. The total number of recovered cases remains 142 individuals.
3. Furthermore, 441 individuals are undergoing mandatory self-isolation at the monitoring centers provided by the Government, which are individuals that have just arrived in this country after traveling from abroad. At present, a total of 6,244 individuals have completed their mandatory self-isolation at the monitoring centers.
4. In the past 24 hours, a total of 320 samples have been tested for the SARS-CoV-2 virus that brings the total number of laboratory tests conducted since January 2020 to 58,914 tests.
5. Furthermore, The Ministry of Health would also like to remind the public to comply with all regulations and directives issued by the Government and to practice their social responsibilities as well as cultivate COVID-19 prevention measures. Maintain personal hygiene and practice proper cough and sneeze etiquette. Use face mask when going to crowded places is recommended and if feeling unwell, not to go to public areas and attending social gatherings.
6. For further information and latest updates, members of the public can visit the official website of the Ministry of Health at www.moh.gov.bn or by contacting the Health Advice Line 148 or through the BruHealth App.
- END -
Reference : KK/PR/2
Date : 12 Safar 1442H / 30 September 2020