2A. Appointment of Director and other
officers of the Bureau.
2B. Public Servants.
2C. Powers of Investigations of the
2D. Use of Weapons.
II - OFFENCES INVOLVING CONTROLLED DRUGS
- Trafficking in controlled drug.
3A. Possession for purpose of
- Manufacture of controlled drug.
- Importation and exportation of controlled
- Possession and consumption of controlled
- Possession of pipes, utensils etc.
- Cultivation of cannabis, opium and coca
- Responsibilities of owners and tenants etc.
- Abetments and attempts punishable as
- Abetting or procuring the commission of
offences outside Brunei Darussalam.
- Offences by corporations.
PART III - EVIDENCE, ENFORCEMENT AND
- Certificate of corresponding law.
- Analyst's certificate.
- Presumption concerning trafficking.
- Presumption of possession and knowledge of
- Presumption concerning premises.
- Presumption relating to ship or aircraft.
- Presumption relating to vehicle.
- Protection of informers.
20A. Evidence of agent provocateur
- Powers of search and seizure.
- Power of arrest.
22A. Procedure where investigation cannot
be completed within 24 hours by a police
- Power to search ship, aircraft, or vehicle
and person arriving in or departing from Brunei
- Forfeiture of controlled drug and articles
- Forfeiture of ship, aircraft or vehicle.
- Disposal of things forfeited.
- Obstruction of inspection or search.
- Urine test.
- Punishment of offences.
PART IV - GENERAL
- Jurisdiction of Courts and prosecution.
- Protection of persons acting under authority
- Supervision, treatment and rehabilitation of
33A. Administration of approved
- Power of His Majesty in Council to amend
FIRST SCHEDULE - CONTROLLED DRUGS
SECOND SCHEDULE - PUNISHMENT