Pengiran Muda Mahkota Pengiran Muda Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah , Tutong Hospital
The new hospital in Tutong Districts opened to the public in 1997. The hospital has 138 beds and is well equipped with high-technology medical equipment.
The comprehensive services comprise of:
- A large outpatient department
- Accident and emergency
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- General surgery
- Ear, nose and throat clinic
- Eye clinic physiotherapy
- Occupational therapy; and
- Inpatient wards (medical, pediatric, surgical & maternity)
Other facilities provided include a surau, canteen, engineering workshop, kitchen, administration office and a conference room.