INFORMATION FOR PREDEPARTURE COVID-19 RT-PCR (SWAB TEST) AT THE SPORTS COMPLEX, RAJA ISTERI PENGIRAN ANAK SALEHA HOSPITAL AND BERAKAS HEALTH CENTRE
27 Rejab 1441 / 11 March 2021 – The Ministry of Health would like to inform individuals or travellers that are getting the COVID-19 RT-PCR test or swab test at the Sports Complex, Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Saleh Hospital and Berakas Health Center regarding the following:
- They must bring:
- Passport or copy of their passport
- Flight itinerary
- Swab test and registration payment receipts. Payment can be made at Counter A and Counter 15 in the Lobby of Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Saleh Hospital
- They are required to get their swab test 72 hours before the time and date of their departure. Any test conducted less than that period will be subject to the usual test time period and the number of swab tests performed.
- Ensure they know the latest travel advice for the country they are going to and they can get advice from their respective airlines or embassies.
- The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has published a comprehensive list of travel restrictions imposed on all countries (IATA –www.iatatravelcentre.com)
The Ministry of Health advise individuals or travellers getting a swab test to do so as early as possible. It will take time to get the swab test results and the Ministry of Health cannot promise the test results will be given immediately if they are taken at the last minute.
The results of the swab test will be notified via SMS. Please bring your passport or a copy of your passport and payment receipt to obtain verification confirmation. Make sure the personal information stated in the verification document is correct.
Travellers are responsible to ensure they take the test within a time frame that is appropriate to the requirements of the destination country. The Ministry of Health is not responsible for any additional costs in the event of a rejection from the airline, embassy or authorities.
The public is advised not to visit the Virology Laboratory to obtain swab test results. Anyone found visiting the Virology Laboratory to threaten or disturb health officers performing their duties is an offense under Section 333 of the Penal Code (Chapter 22).
- TAMAT -
Rujukan : KK/PR/2
Tarikh : 27 Rejab 1441 / 11 March 2021