Media Pass Application
Brunei Darussalam welcomes journalist and the media to Brunei Darussalam. For this purpose, the Government has nominated the Department of Information under Prime Minister Office, to be the main media coordinator for visiting journalists and other media. The Department, through its Media Services Unit endeavours to assist such visits as much as it is able.
Hence, foreign journalist or media who would like to do media coverage on the 13th ASEAN Health Minister Meeting (AHMM) and other related meeting are required to:
1. Apply for a media passes to the main media coordinator of Brunei Darussalam which is to the Department of Information (please click here to download the form) and please attach:
- A copy of passport and
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized photographs.
2. Submit or E-mail the completed application form to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Inform or cc the completed media passes application form to the media committee of
The 13th AHMM via email: (email@example.com)
Please note that:
1. Completed form should be submitted to the following address two (2) weeks before your arrival.
2. Your application will be processed by the Department of Information in Brunei Darussalam. The department may seek clarification from the applicant or the nominating agency should the need arise.
3. Once approved, your accreditation pass must be collected at the Department's Media Services Unit once you arrive in Brunei Darussalam.
4. The Department of Information reserves the right to decline your application without giving its reason or withdraw the approval should it be necessary.
5. While in Brunei Darussalam, visiting journalists are expected to obey the law and regulations in the country.
For further information please contact: