Sign In


There are two types of licenses that can be obtained at the FSQCD. The application of these licenses depends on the type of food you are importing and its contents.

1. Artificial Sweetening Substance License

If the food is or contains artificial sweeteners such as aspartame & saccharin, then the importer should get an Artificial Sweetening Substance License.

Further information on Artificial Sweetening Substance License can be found here.

2. Irradiated Food License

If the food has undergone irradiation during processing or contains any irradiated ingredients, then the importer should apply for an Irradiated Food License.

Further information on Irradiated Food License can be found here.